- Only the member can submit a cabin rental request.
- A request for 5 nights or more is allowed anytime during the current calendar year.
- A request for less than 5 nights which includes a Holiday (Memorial Day; Independence Day, Labor Day) must include an entire weekend and cannot be requested more than 30 days in advance.
- One night Cabin rentals are discouraged during high season and may not be available when volunteer staffing levels are inadequate.
- The member must physically be in the park for the duration of their designated guests stay and is responsible for them abiding by Cushing Park Rules & Regulations.
- If your guest(s) are not comfortable with a family-oriented atmosphere, then do not jeopardize your membership.
- Member must meet their Guest at gate when entering and exiting the park. Member should instruct their Guest to wait to the right-hand side of the gate (without blocking traffic flow) until the Member arrives to let their Guest in. Do not tailgate into the park!
- Full payment is required once a reservation offer has been emailed.
- Once your payment has been deposited, you will receive a final reservation confirmation by email.
Rates / Fees
- Nightly Rate is $40 (Check in – 3:00 pm Check out – 12 noon)
- Pet Fee is an additional $10 per night ($50 Nightly Rate)
- There is a $50 fee for a returned check.
- There is a $50 cleaning fee for cabins which are not left in a clean ready-to-rent condition plus cost to replace any missing or broken items.
Checkout Rules (Members please inform your guests they are responsible for cleaning their own cabin)
- All furniture must be left intact (not broken)
- All rooms must be cleaned and mopped
- Refrigerator and stove must be cleaned
- All kitchen items must be washed and put away
- All windows and screens intact and closed. Blinds open
- Lights, Air Conditioner/Heat Pump set in “off” position
- Ceiling Fan left in “on” position
- Deposit all trash in DUMPSTER located at the park entrance
- Partial refund if your cancellation request is received 2 weeks prior to Check-In date
- No refunds for less than 2 weeks notice.
- If your guests plan on using Wi-Fi while staying at the park, then please reference the Wi-Fi registration request.
- You must register each Wi-Fi device at least one week prior to your arrival at the park.
Use the form below to make a Cabin reservation request.